We shall collect the following information from you to ensure identification and sheer collaboration:
- Name, Business or Company name and, your job title.
- Contact Information inclusive of phone numbers, email addresses, or websites.
The following information is required for us to have a better understanding of your needs and to provide you with an optimum service:
- We shall be using the information mentioned above to improve our products and services.
- We shall be using the information to contact you to obtain feedback on our services.
- We shall use the information to personalize our websites according to our interests.
We dedicate ourselves to keeping your provided information secure. As far as the prevention of unauthorized access is concerned, we have compiled electronic and managerial procedures to look after your information that we collect.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is used to ensure the optimum security of information of clients during transmission.
- Our standards for protecting your personal information meets the criteria set by the industry during transmission and receiving. Nevertheless, no method of transmitting data over the internet is 100% secure; we still make sure by using commercially acceptable means to provide relative security of the information.
3RD PARTY SHARING
- WritersClique never indulge in selling any personal information to third parties.
- We resort to credit card processing companies to bill for services. We can guarantee that these resorted companies never share, store, or make use of information for any other purposes.
Cookies and their use
- Cookies and Alphanumeric identifiers tend to facilitate our systems by recognizing clients' browsers and storing their items.
- You can easily disable cookies form your specific browser. The help portion of a browser present in the toolbar can prove to be very contributory.
- Our WritersClique do keep track of your IP Addresses to analyze the problems in our server of the website.
- The client's collective information on how our users are utilizing the site is gathered. This information might include details vis-à-vis traffic patterns through the site and search queries.
- We never bind IP address information to Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Information regarding browser types, access times, URLs through which people visit our site, and URLs viewed by visitors while on our site are not accessible third parties, except in combined form.